PODCAST. Here are all the stories recorded in 2016 on CoastsideBuzz.
Listen to 1 hour of stories with 1-click.
Push the button and let the kids listen.
Great in the car, or while your doing chores, or make dinner!
From your phone, or your computer.
With book, without a book.
Bedtime Stories read by:
- Michelle Dragony:
- Sheep in a Jeep
- The Cow Who Fell in the Canal
- Mr. Peabody’s Apples
- When Dinosaurs Came With Everything
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
- Mary Corcoran:
- I’ll Love You Forever
- GoodNight Moon
- Reed Andary:
- If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
- Tyler Nelson:
- The Star and the Ocean ~ A Love Story (an original story, by Tyler)
- Charise McHugh (HMB Chamber):
- Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel
How to Use Bedtime Stories as an Independent Reading Tutor
Prepare your child for a relaxing audio podcast experience. Whether in the car, the store, or before bed, let your child immerse their ear in their imagination. School is largely auditory. So, prepare your kid to listen and visualize a story without TV or video. Just listen!
Then share the book to the audio. Listen and read. Allow your child to teach themselves to read. Using visual/audio anchor words your child will figure out the visual/sound connections by themselves. Eventually, they will be able to read the book to you all by themselves!