Bedtime Stories 2017 Mix ~ Listen In!
Here are all the stories recorded in 2017 on Coastside Buzz.
Listen to 1 hour of stories with 1-click.
Push the button and let the kids listen.
Great in the car, or while your doing chores, or making dinner!
From your phone, or your computer.
With book, without a book.
Bedtime Stories read, and sometimes sung, by:
- Michelle Dragony:
- Twas the Night Before Christmas
- Pooh Bear and the Honey Tree
- Who I Am
- Skippy Jon Jones
- Rosanne Hitchcock:
- Vamonos! Let’s Go! (in Spanish and English)
- Oscar y la Mascara Misteriosa (in Spanish)
- Elizabeth Evans:
- Charge of the Light Brigade
- Irene Kolibisen:
- Wiggle-butts and Up-faces (an original story, by Irene)
- Ian Sarullo-Wood:
- Scaredy Mouse
- Lead Elementary School’s Technology Club:
- Chris Devcich:
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.
- Patty Sherin:
- Harold and the Purple Crayon
- Lorainne Sarullo:
- The Three Bears
How to Use Bedtime Stories as an Independent Reading Tutor
Prepare your child for a relaxing audio podcast experience. Whether in the car, the store, or before bed, let your child immerse their ear in their imagination. School is largely auditory. So, prepare your kid to listen and visualize a story without TV or video. Just listen!
Then share the book to the audio. Listen and read. Allow your child to teach themselves to read. Using visual/audio anchor words your child will figure out the visual/sound connections by themselves. Eventually, they will be able to read the book to you all by themselves!