We have developed specific pedestrian safety and access improvement recommendations at 11 locations. We identified these locations through our technical analysis and through community input in the first phase of outreach. We will also develop pedestrian design guidance for unique unincorporated County character areas to accompany these focus area recommendations and guide additional pedestrian improvements in the communities. Improvements proposed in the pedestrian focus area locations are representative of the types of improvements that could be implemented elsewhere in the community.
Pedestrian focus areas are listed below. Click the link assocaited with the locations below to download PDFs and view the recommendations for that location. Send us an email with any questions or comments.
- Benjamin Franklin & Garden Village Schools, Broadmoor
- >>>> Downtown Montara
- >>>> Mavericks House Event Center, Princeton
- >>>> Downtown El Granada
- Downtown Pescadero
- Downtown La Honda
- Woodland School, Ladera
- Downtown West Menlo Park
- Laurel & Menlo-Atherton Schools, Menlo Oaks
- Oak Knoll Drive/ Canyon Road Intersection, Emerald Lake Hills
- Fifth Avenue, North Fair Oaks (recommendations forthcoming)