PRESS RELEASE. From Abundant Grace.
5,000-Mile Virtual Challenge $35 donation and Registration includes virtual activity tracking, t-shirt, and celebration event.
• At our organic farm, we grew and gave away over 20,000 pounds of fresh produce to low-income families.
• We removed over 130,000 pounds of trash from our beautiful beaches and coastal trails.
• Homeless Participants in our Workforce Development Programs received over $165,000.
We focus on Housing, Employment, Sobriety, Physical, and Mental Health
Raise $100 and you will receive a free bag of organic, fair-trade Resurrection Roast Coffee. Reach your goal of $250 and your registration fee will be refunded!
How It Works
1. Register for the Step Up for the Homeless Challenge. Don’t forget to share out your custom referral link to invite friends and family and earn rewards.
2. Start Fundraising. Share your personal fundraising link via email, text, and social media platforms to ask for donations and reach your suggested goal of $250.
3. Get Moving! Starting March 1st, log your miles via your favorite tracking app and reach your mileage goal by March 31st. Upload your recorded miles and track your progress HERE. Share photos and your progress #abundantgracecw
4. Celebrate! Join us on Saturday, April 8th at Abundant Grace (515 Kelly Ave, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019) for swag, food, drinks, and fun with your fellow challengers.
About Abundant Grace
Abundant Grace transforms lives through our job-readiness programming: taking people experiencing homelessness to grow and harvest over 20,000 pounds of fresh, organic produce for free distribution to low-income families at our Full Circle Food Justice Program; and to clean up the environment on the beaches and trails of Half Moon Bay on the Coastside Clean Team. We are doing good, meaningful work together; we are making a difference in our community; we are transforming our very selves. Please be a part of this unique project. Make common cause with us. We can’t do it alone…we need your participation and support.
JOB. Abundant Grace is Hiring a New Full-time Development Director ~ Unique Homeless to Farm Workforce Program