VIDEO. At the Sewer Authority Mid-Coastside 6/8/2020 meeting move forward to get two new pumps installed at the Montara Portola Pump Station.
This report allows the Board of Directors the opportunity to review and discuss the design documents and authorize the bid documents and bid procedure for the Portola Pump Replacement Project.
The design was earlier completed and therefore there is no fiscal impact.
Strategic Plan Compliance
The recommendation complies with the SAM Strategic Plan Goal 5.4: “Ensure SAM remains fully compliant with all regulatory requirements.”
Background and Discussion
Report The various milestones being proposed for the project are:
- Advertise date – June 17, 2020
- Bids due – July 17, 2020
- Notice of Award – July 27, 2020
- Start construction – August 17, 2020
- Finish construction – October 30, 2020
Watch remotely. Comments and questions by email.
PCTV Meeting Videos
1000 Cabrillo Hwy N.
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019(650) 726-7833 (fax)
Regular Board Meetings are on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month at 7:00pm.
From time to time a meeting date may be changed, cancelled or relocated. Check the posted agenda for any changes to the normal schedule (click on links below).
The Sewer Authority Mid-Coastside (SAM) provides wastewater treatment services and contract collection maintenance services for a population of approximately 27,000 in the following areas:
- City of Half Moon Bay
- El Granada
- Moss Beach
- Princeton by the Sea
2020 SAM Meeting Calendar
Wastewater and Microgrids for the Coastside? No More Inter-Tie or Outfall!?
- Video. SAM Employees Give BIG Thanks to General Manager Beverli Marshall for Her Four Years of Service.
- Video. What is ElectroScan & How Can it Help Sewer Authority Mid-Coast (SAM)?
- PODCAST. Managing sewage is the most important job on the planet ~Freakonomics: In Praise of Maintenance.
- Video. SAM Reports Zero Sewer Spills on the Coastside in 2018
- Video. SAM Meeting 4/22 ~ Partners with PG&E to Reduce its Carbon Footprint