April 16, 2020 City Council Finance Subcommittee Meeting:
Virtual office hours:
Virtual Easter Egg Hunt:
#WaveofStrength Youth Art Project:
Governor’s Update on Reopening the State of California:
- The ability to monitor and protect our communities through testing, contact tracing, isolating, and supporting those who are positive or exposed.
- The ability to prevent infection in people who are at risk for more severe COVID-19.
- The ability of the hospital and health systems to handle surges.
- The ability to develop therapeutics to meet the demand.
- The ability for businesses, schools, and childcare facilities to support physical distancing.
- The ability to determine when to re-institute certain measures, such as the stay-at-home orders, if necessary.