VIDEO. From the Half Moon Bay City Council Special meeting on Wednesday, April 4th 2023 at 2:30pm by Zoom.
Half Moon Bay City Manager, Matthew Chidester, reports.
1.. DISCUSSION ITEMS 1.A. RATIFY PROCLAMATION OF LOCAL EMERGENCY RELATED TO DECEMBER / JANUARY WINTER STORM EVENT Staff Recommendation: Adopt a resolution ratifying the Director of Emergency Services’ (Half Moon Bay City Manager) Proclamation of Local Emergency related to December / January Winter Storm Event.
- No homes red tagged at Oak
- Stage 2 partial activation
- Statewide sand bag shortage
- Coastside CERT help with sandbags
- Cleared Pilarcitos Creek channels
- Working with Sewer Authority Mid-Coastside
- Working with SFPUC for managed releases from the Pilarcitos Resevoir. No reservoir water was released during the storms.
Pilarcitos Creek on Wikipedia
SFPUC’s Pilarcitos’ Stone Dam
City Council of Half Moon Bay Meets ~ 1st and 3rd Tuesdays at 7:00pm
HMB City Council Agendas and Zoom Links
HMB City Calendar
- streamed live on Comcast Channel 27 and Pacific Coast TV website
- the City’s website online (via Granicus)
- and on Facebook Live
- one in English (City of Half Moon Bay FB Page)
- one in Spanish (City of Half Moon Bay Recreation FB Page)
- Recorded by Pacific Coast TV (PCTV)
Members or the public are welcome to submit comments (in accordance with the three-minute per speaker limit) via email