- This event has passed.
HMB City Council: Law Update, Budget Update, Mask Fines?, BLM on City Parking Lot
Tue August 18 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
City Council of Half Moon Bay Meets ~ 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, 7:00pm
The New Now ~ Virtual Remote Public Agency Meetings
8/18/2020 Agenda Items:
- Annual law enforcement update
- RHNA – Regional Housing Needs Assessment
- Presentation from Pillar Point Harbor
- Budget and Financial Update (Transient Occupancy Tax and Sales Tax)
- Mask ordinance? $100 fine?
- Midcoast Community Council Update (Medio/Miramar Bridge)
- BLM painted on the City of Half Moon Bay parking lot
Watch streaming, or the Pacifica Coast TV video, that we will post. Stay tuned!
The meeting will be held at the Adcock Community Center for any members of the public who wish to speak in person, though we do encourage all members to participate remotely.
The meeting will be:
Members or the public are welcome to submit comments (in accordance with the three-minute per speaker limit) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to or during the meeting, via Facebook live during the meeting, and via two phone lines during the meeting – (650) 477-4963 (English) and (650) 445-3090 (Spanish).
The City Clerk will read all comments into the record.
HMB City Virtual Meeting Link