VIDEO. During the 5/15/2020, 6:00pm, Covid-19 Special Meeting, City Council, Staff and the Sheriff’s Department discuss how to get the State Parks to open up there parking lots and bathrooms. It is not looking good for this Memorial Weekend.
Have a listen to this calm and intelligent conversation in these high pressure times. Contact information below.
Please feel free to contact the State Parks and let them know how you feel.
Contact: Jorge Moreno (LinkedIn), Public Information Officer for the California State Parks Media Contacts and Resources.
- State of California Resilience Roadmap (website)
- Text of San Mateo County’s Shelter in Place Order (PDF)
- Social Distancing Protocol (Appendix A) (PDF)
- Small Construction Project Safety Protocol (Appendix B1) (PDF)
- Large Construction Project Safety Protocol (Appendix B2) (PDF)
- Additional Businesses Permitted to Operate (Appendix C-1) (PDF)
- Allowed Additional Activities (Appendix C-2) (PDF)
The New Now ~ Virtual Remote Public Agency Meetings