PERMIT. From the California Coastal Commission agenda for November 15th, 2023. Approved as part of the Consent Calendar.
This CDP authorizes:
- the removal of the existing North Timber Pier, North Floats, and East Timber Pier
- expansion of the Johnson Pier head
- the replacement of existing floating docks D, E, F, G and H as well as the existing fuel dock
- the construction of a new commercial/work floating dock (Dock EW)
- all including installation of concrete and/or fiberglass piles
- updates to electric and sewer utilities
- and minor concrete repairs
All are substantially consistent with the proposed plans (i.e., titled “Johnson Pier Expansion and Dock Replacement”, dated June 3, 2023, and dated received in the Commission’s North Central Coast District Office on August 19, 2023 (see Exhibit 3) subject to the terms and conditions of this CDP.