VIDEO. From City of Half Moon Bay October 6th, 2020 City Council Meeting.
After Action Report from Cal Fire’s Deputy Chief for San Mateo County, Jonathan Cox. Chief Cox take us from the start of the CZU Fire on August 16th, 2020, through the next 26 days.
- 12,000 lightening strikes
- 585 fires brokeout
- 24 became major incidents
- 1,000 acres and only 350 personnel on the first day
- Spot fires occurring 6 miles ahead of fire
- Zone Haven internet evacuation tool @ 49:00 minutes
- Over $60 million to fight this fire
City Council of Half Moon Bay Meets ~ 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, 7:00pm
The New Now ~ Virtual Remote Public Agency Meetings
- streamed live on Comcast Channel 27 and Pacific Coast TV website
- the City’s website online (via Granicus)
- and on Facebook Live
- Recorded by Pacific Coast TV (PCTV)