PODCAST. A Coastal Butterfly interview with City of Half Moon Bay’s Mayor, Adam Eisen, in his front yard, socially distanced, on August 21st, 2020 at 9:00am.
- 357 fires yesterday, 560 fires today. Need to keep civilians off the road so evacuees and first responded are not impaired.
- Why no CalTrans turn around check point at Crystal Springs? There’s a good reason.
- Short on firefighters? No more prisoners are being used to fight fires, due to Covid.
- New ways of donating.
- What about 3 traffic officers, Saturday and Sunday, for 3 fall months, like during Pumpkin Festival?
- Sheriffs can’t help control beaches because they are helping to evacuate 4,600 people on the Coastside.
PODCAST. Adam Eisen sat down with the Coastal Butterfly September 13th, 2016, in his kitchen, in Arleta Park, in Half Moon Bay.
The number one goal for CoastsideBuzz is to give Coastsiders a voice.
For this 2016 election season, the Coastal Butterfly will do a podcast interview with each of the city council candidates, Adam Eisen, Carol Joyce and Harvey Rarback.
Each candidate was given the following set of questions, so that they could prepare ahead of time.
- Who are you?
- How did you get here?
- Why do you want to run?
And then I asked them to Discuss the top 5 priorities that have been revealed through the current General Plan Review over the last two years:
- improving traffic
- protecting open space and trails
- Preserving our small town character
- developing a more walkable livable city
- concentrating development in the down town core area.
After they answered these questions, they were given an opportunity to freestyle within a 30 minute podcast limit.
Here is a link to Adam’s City Council Candidate’s webpage. http://www.adam4hmb.com/