Inaugural 2022 Beach Break Film Festival ~ Waterman, Mermaids on Mars, Buried 1982 (Alpine Meadows), We Were Hyphy and Leonard Cohen
Thu. December 29th @ 7:00pm - 9:00pm
One event on December 29th, 2022 at 2:00pm
One event on December 29th, 2022 at 4:00pm
One event on December 29th, 2022 at 7:00pm
This year marks our big Inaugural celebration!
The Beach Break Film Festival is screening six exceptional films at the Coastal Rep Theater in charming Half Moon Bay December 28th, 29th and 30th. The film festival will include an opening and closing reception as well as the film Directors in attendance to conduct Q&A sessions following their films.
In-person passes are now available for this year’s Beach Break Film Festival
Purchase your package today and experience this culture shift when directors, producers and film lovers descend on Half Moon Bay for three days of some of the best independent films.
Each film will offer opportunities to meet the filmmakers and hear them talk shop about their inspiration and passion in bringing these stories to the big screen.
- Say you attended the first and keep your pass as a souvenir
- Attend the exclusive champagne reception with the filmmaker, sponsors and donors
Choose by clicking on one of the Packages:
- Ticket to the film Waterman plus opening night private reception (Wed, Dec 28th)
- Ticket to the film We Were Hyphy (Thurs, Dec 29th)
- Ticket to the film Hallelujah: Leonard Cohen, A Journey, A Song plus closing night reception (Fri, Dec 30)
- Trio Package plus full pass to all films and both opening and closing night receptions.
See you in December!
An authentic and groundbreaking opportunity for the Half Moon Bay area, benefiting the Coastal Repertory Theater, to pull in a host of film making talent from all over California and attract guests from all over the world to see their films and meet the filmmakers.