On behalf of our partners at California State Parks, here is the latest information on the response to to protect public health and the safety of our visitors, volunteers and staff during from coronavirus/COVID-19:
• Visitor centers — including ParkStores — and historic buildings are closed.
• All guided tours, programs and large events — including elephant seal walks at Año Nuevo State Park — are canceled until further notice.
• All campgrounds in the state park system are temporarily closed.
List of affected local visitor centers (including ParkStores) and historic buildings:
- Año Nuevo SP – Visitor Center, Horse Barn & Guided Tours
- Big Basin Redwoods SP/Rancho Del Oso – Visitor Center & Ranger Station
- Big Basin Redwoods SP – Sempervirens Room
- Butano SP – Visitor Center
- Castro Adobe SHP – Adobe building
- Half Moon Bay SB – Visitor Center
- Henry Cowell Redwoods SP – Visitor Center
- Natural Bridges SB – Visitor Center
- New Brighton SB – Visitor Center
- Pigeon Point Light Station SHP – Fog Signal Building, Gift Store & Oil Bunker Building
- Portola Redwoods SP – Visitor Center
- Santa Cruz Mission SHP – Adobe & Visitor Center
- Seacliff SB – Visitor Center
- Wilder Ranch SP – Visitor Center & Meder House