- This event has passed.
Filoli Gardens Are Open Daily. Register Online.
Sat August 29 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating indefinitely
We can’t wait to welcome you back. Please review the important information below to plan your visit.
Reduced Garden Only Admission
- The Garden and Estate trail are open, the historic House is closed at this time
- The Clock Tower Shop is open with Filoli-made products, plants for your garden and other special items. All purchases are credit card only, no cash or checks
- Online advanced tickets are required for all visitors, including members
- No seating or drinking fountains are available
Visitor and Education Center restrooms are the only available restroom facilities onsite
- Daily capacity is capped to ensure necessary space for social distancing
- Follow the one way route outlined on the Garden map
- All visitors must follow San Mateo County and CDC requirements
- Practice social distancing (more than 6 ft)
- Wash or sanitize hands regularly
- Face covering must be worn in accordance with local requirements
- Visitors not following requirements may be asked to leave