Wastewater Management Specialists present their analysis of SAM’s organizational accountability.
In private interviews, both staff and the board agreed SAM has trust issues, but that each person wanted to find a way down a new path.
Agenda for 8/26/19SAM 8:26:19 agenda
PowerPoint “Initial Organization and Management Evaluation and Next Steps”SAM_Organizational_Presentation_08262019
Video of Presentation
Watch remotely. Comments and questions by email.
PCTV Meeting Videos
Sewer Authority Mid-Coastside
1000 Cabrillo Hwy N.
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
(650) 726-7833 (fax)
Regular Board Meetings are on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month at 7:00pm.
From time to time a meeting date may be changed, cancelled or relocated. Check the posted agenda for any changes to the normal schedule (click on links below).
The Sewer Authority Mid-Coastside (SAM) provides wastewater treatment services and contract collection maintenance services for a population of approximately 27,000 in the following areas:
- City of Half Moon Bay
- El Granada
- Moss Beach
- Princeton by the Sea
Wastewater and Microgrids for the Coastside? No More Inter-Tie or Outfall!?
- Video. SAM Employees Give BIG Thanks to General Manager Beverli Marshall for Her Four Years of Service.
- Video. What is ElectroScan & How Can it Help Sewer Authority Mid-Coast (SAM)?
- PODCAST. Managing sewage is the most important job on the planet ~Freakonomics: In Praise of Maintenance.
- Video. SAM Reports Zero Sewer Spills on the Coastside in 2018
- Video. SAM Meeting 4/22 ~ Partners with PG&E to Reduce its Carbon Footprint
Powerpoint of SAM Tour, courtesy of Tim Costello, SAM: