EVERY COASTSIDER SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO THESE MEETINGS!
Go or get someone to represent your neighborhood to every meeting.
Make your voice heard! Help shape the future of Half Moon Bay and the Coastside.
“Plan Half Moon Bay” is the City’s General Plan Update process which has already engaged community members in numerous workshops, meetings,neighborhood listening sessions, stakeholder interviews, community conversations, a survey, and more.
Now, residents are invited to continue their participation with two upcoming Open Houses and four Workshops. Help plan for future generations. Get questions and concerns answered Offer insight, opinions, and ideas.
These gatherings will be held at Ted Adcock Community Center, 535 Kelly Avenue.
Plan Half Moon Bay Open House
Community members can drop in anytime during one of these casual open houses to find out more and talk with the planning team about any questions and concerns:
• Thursday, June 25, 6:30 – 9:30 pm
• Saturday, June 27, 10 am – 1 pm
Both events have identical information—two are offered for convenience.
General Plan Building Block Workshops
Each community workshop will focus on one or two of the identified General Plan Building Blocks, with the final workshop bringing them all together. Take part in activities and discussions to explore policy options for the Draft General Plan:
• Thursday, July 16, 6:30 pm – Building Block: Recreation, Conservation and Open Space
• Thursday, July 30, 6:30 pm – Building Block: Climate Action Plan & Healthy Community
• Thursday, August 13, 6:30 pm – Building Blocks: Transportation; Land Use
• Thursday, September 10, 6:30 pm – All Building Blocks
Contact: Jill Ekas, City of Half Moon Bay (650) 726-8270
For the full press release, click here.