Have a front row seat as Michelle Dragony interviews Rick Wilson. He explains why he is running for Office #2 Superior Court Judge. As the conversation unfolds he discusses the difference between fair and equitable. He explains how the balance of compassion, understanding and justice are the answer to judicial issues like implicit bias.
Things I learned during the interview.
- Have you ever really known what a judge does?
- Can you name a judge in any court?
- How many Superior Court judges are there in San Mateo County?
- How many years is a judge’s term?
- When was the last election?
- How many seat are up for re-election.
- What is Office #2?!
Links to more information:
LinkedIn. Rick Wilson for SMCo Superior Court Judge White Paper ~ Working Paper on Appointment and Election of Superior Court Judges (appointment vs election pros and cons ~ MD).
Richard Wilson for Judge Homepage – Learn more and Donate.