VIDEO. From Midcoast Community Council Retreat 1/23/2021.
LOTS of great answers to Coastside questions.
- Fire Reduction & Evacuation and Zone Haven.
- Medio Bridge Repair
- RCD (Resource Conservation District) helping for fire reduction.
- Cypress Point 70 units for affordable housing. LCP going to Coastal Commission, then EIR and improvements to connectivity. Supervisor used to live in Moss Beach on Sierra when his kids were small, so he familiar with the area.
- Big Wave Development History. They have a water permit and are digging. They just received their sewer permit from Granada Community Services District (GCSD)
- Gray Whale Cove $2.5 million and CalTrans wants the County to Pay.
- Brans new Resiliency District to manage sea level rise bay side and Coastside. Supervisor Horsley and Half Moon Bay Councilwoman, Debbie Ruddock and both on the board, in order to protect the 40 miles of our Coastside.
- State of the County Finances post-Covid.
MCC Annual Administrative & Planning Retreat – January 23, 2021 (Virtual Meeting)
Sat January 23 @ 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
The Midcoast Community Council (MCC) Retreat will take place January 23, 2021 from 9am until 12:30pm.
The Agenda is available here.
The meeting will be conducted remotely as a telephone and video conference via Zoom (link). There will be no public meeting room for the meeting. Instructions for accessing the meeting and for making comments are available at the top of the agenda.
Midcoast Community Council (MCC) Meetings ~ 2nd & 4th Wednesdays @ 7:00pm
Watch remotely. Comments and questions by email.
Thanks to exMCC’s Lisa Ketcham for an incredibly well curated website archive on local planning issues.
Midcoast Community Council (MCC) is an elected Municipal Advisory Council to the San Mateo County Board of Supervisors, representing Montara, Moss Beach, El Granada, Princeton, and Miramar.
Regular MCC meetings are on the 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month at 7:00 PM at Granada Community Services District (GCSD) meeting room, 504 Ave Alhambra, third floor, El Granada. All MCC meetings are open to the public, and are agendized and posted according to the requirements of the Brown Act.
Agenda item supporting documents are available 72 hours in advance of meetings on http://www.MidcoastCommunityCouncil.org.
Minutes from previous meetings on http://www.midcoastcommunitycouncil.org/2017-2018/
To subscribe to MCC agendas via email, send email to MCC-Agendasfirstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Midcoast Community Council (MCC) Members
P.O. Box 248, Moss Beach, CA 94038
For agendas via email, subscribe to Google Group-MCC-Agendas.
Michelle Weil, Chair – Term Ends: Dec. 2022
Claire Toutant, Vice Chair – Term Ends: Dec. 2022
Len Erickson, Secretary– Term Ends: Dec. 2022
Dave Olson, Treasurer – Term Ends: Dec. 2022
Gregg Dieguez, Member– Term Ends: Dec. 2024
Jill Grant, Member – Term Ends: Dec. 2024
Dan Haggerty, Member – Term Ends: Dec. 2024
Email : email@example.com