VIDEO. Presentation given by Karen Decker, City of Half Moon Bay staff, at the 7/21/2020 City Council meeting.
- Maximize collective impact.
- Better flow of Communication
- Forum for understanding the issues of the other agency.
- Facilitate thoughtful, strategic collaboration
- Sharing facilities/programming
- Latino Outreach
- Sustainable Practices
- Traffic and Transportation Demand Management
Highlights from June 29th, 2020 by Zoom
- City and CUSD responses to COVID
- Social Justtice Climate and Actions
- Joint Use Agreement
Future agenda items
- Students’ mental health
- Hispanic heritage month
- Addressing social justice and equity
- Update on joint use agreement
- Traffic and TDM update
Next Meeting Thursday, October 1st, 2020, 3:00-5:-00pm
Questions? Contact KDecker@hmbcity.com