VIDEO. From the City of Half Moon Bay City Council Meeting Tuesday, 11/17/2020.
San Mateo County Citizen Michael Stogner speaks during General Comment.
- San Mateo County Sheriff Carlos Bolanos has said no.
- San Mateo County, District Attorney Steve Wagstaff said no.
- San Mateo County Council said no.
- Deputy Sheriff and Sheriff Candidate Mark Melville says yes.
How can San Mateo County and the Sheriff office build trust without transparency?
Sheriff Candidate Mark Melville Would Release the AXON Video of the Harmon Shooting ~ Would You?
More on 2018 and 2022 Sheriff Candidate
In 2018, Mark Melville got 40% of the vote, or 53,000 votes.
The New Now ~ Virtual Remote Public Agency Meetings
- streamed live on Comcast Channel 27 and Pacific Coast TV website
- the City’s website online (via Granicus)
- and on Facebook Live
- Recorded by Pacific Coast TV (PCTV)