Half Moon Bay Coastside Chamber of Commerce CEO, Krystlyn Giedt introduces Shell.
From left to right:
- Ed Larenas, San Mateo County Harbor Commissioner
- John Moren, Pillar Point Harbor Interim General Manager
- Dante Madrigal, Deputy Harbor Master
- Sea Hugger’s Shell Cleave
- Chad “Ceadda” Conover, born and raised local environmentalist and donor
- Cary Smith, Deputy Harbor Master
- Christine and Lenny Mendonca, donors, Half Moon Bay Brewing Company
Sea Hugger, along with the Half Moon Bay Brewing Company and local environmentalist, Chad “Ceadda” Conover, are excited to announce the launch of the Seabin marina water cleaning device at Pillar Point Harbor. The community is invited to commemorate the launch of our Seabin, learn how it works, and celebrate its operation with our dedication and ribbon cutting.
Friday, September 27th at 3:00 pm
Pillar Point Harbor, West Basin “Residential Dock”
No-host reception afterward at the Half Moon Bay Brewing Company, 390 Capistrano Road in Half Moon Bay, CA.