VIDEO. From the Half Moon Bay City Council Special meeting on Wednesday, January 4th 2023 at 2:30pm by Zoom.
San Mateo County Sheriff and Coastside Captain, Rebecca Albin, reports.
City Council of Half Moon Bay Meets ~ 1st and 3rd Tuesdays at 7:00pm
HMB City Council Agendas and Zoom Links
HMB City Calendar
Watch streaming, or the Pacifica Coast TV video, that we will post. Stay tuned.
The meeting will be:
- streamed live on Comcast Channel 27 and Pacific Coast TV website
- the City’s website online (via Granicus)
- and on Facebook Live
- one in English (City of Half Moon Bay FB Page)
- one in Spanish (City of Half Moon Bay Recreation FB Page)
- Recorded by Pacific Coast TV (PCTV)
Members or the public are welcome to submit comments (in accordance with the three-minute per speaker limit) via email
to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to or during the meeting, via Facebook live during the meeting, and via two phone lines during the meeting – (650) 477-4963 (English) and (650) 445-3090 (Spanish).
The City Clerk will read all comments into the record.