VIDEO. HMB Coastside Chamber Presents “Annual State of the Coastside: 2021”
Event held by Zoom on Thur. February 11th @ 11:00 am – 12:30 pm. Free.
Casey Dunn from PMAC (Pescadero Municipal Advisory Council) on South Coast fires.
Mayor, Robert Brownstone, City of Half Moon Bay on:
- Covid Vaccines
- The Coastside Recovery Initiative
- Hwy 1 Safety Projects
- 2021 Annual Listening Sessions
Virginia Chang Kiraly, San Mateo County Harbor District Commissioner and General Manager, Jim Pruett on:
- Who are your Commissioners?
- Harbor Water Quality
- West Trail Project (just got approved by the California Coastal Commission, yesterday, hot off the press!!!)
- Surfer Beach R/V Restroom and Green Space Project
- Surfers Beach Replenishment Project/Dredge/Eel Grass
- Ketch Joanne Accessible Restroom Project
- Harbor District Master Plan
Michelle Weil, Chair of the Midcoast Community Council (MCC)
- Who is the MCC?
- Topics: Parks and Recreation, Planning, Zoning, Code compliance
- Community and Communications
Krystlyn Geidt, CEO of Half Moon Bay Coastside Chamber of Commerce describes her Chamber strategy:
- Catalyst: Marketing, education and resources for business growth
- Convener: Connection and relationship building for business support
- Champion: Advocacy and collaborations for business sustainability
Bob Nisbet, City Manager of Half Moon Bay
Join Krystlyn Giedt, the Chamber CEO and representatives from the
- San Mateo County Harbor District
- Midcoast Community Council
- City of Half Moon Bay
- Pescadero Municipal Advisory Council
State of the Coastside is an interactive discussion about the upcoming happenings on the Coastside.
This annual event is a collaborative space for the community and the Chamber to discuss the future.
Rocket Farms & San Mateo Credit Union & Tri Counties Bank