VIDEO. Midcoast Community Council Update with Claire Toutant. At the last minute of the ___ San Mateo County Planning Commission Meeting, the Commission voted unanimously to table the RV Park.
San Mateo County Planning Agenda for 12/11/19SMCo Plan agenda 12:11:19
Staff Report for RV ParkSMCO Plan RV Park Staff Report
4. Owner: Point Pillar Project Developers
Applicant: Ron Stefanick File Number: PLN 2017-00320
Location: Capistrano Road, Princeton Assessor’s Parcel No: 047-081-430
1) the Certification of an Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration, and
2) a Coastal Development Permit, Use Permit, Design Review Permit, and Mobilehome Park Permit, and a Grading Permit, for the construction of:
- a new 50-space Recreational Vehicle (RV) park
- 7 tent camping spaces
- plus an 869 sq. ft. shower and laundry building located on a legal 3.356-acre parcel
- the construction of the RV park involves 4,500 cubic yards of cut and 4,575 cubic yards of fill. No trees are proposed for removal
The project is appealable to the California Coastal Commission. Application deemed complete September 3, 2019.
Please direct any questions to Project Planner Ruemel Panglao 650/363-4582 or email@example.com.
The History of the Harbor Village/Oceano Hotel’s RV Park Proposal
|Harbor Village/ Oceano Hotel
Phase 1: 1989 initial approval – 2008 construction final.
Phase 3 (proposed 2015)
|RV Park Proposal
Project Description: Coastal Development Permit (CDP), Use Permit (UP), and grading permit to allow an RV park with 50 spaces & 7 tent camping spaces, 1-story 869 sf laundry/restroom, 4500 cy cut & 4575 cy fill, on 3.3-acre vacant parcel (047-081-430) zoned Coastside Commercial Recreation (CCR) at Highway 1 & Capistrano Rd.
2019 Dec: Planning Commission hearing 12/11/19 (staff report): Commissioners heeded the concerns of the community and voted 4-0 (1 absent) to continue the item until date uncertain so the applicant could address a list of issues.
2018 Apr: Resubmittal (MCC review early referral)
Midcoast Community Council
Len Erickson, Chair – Term Ends: Dec. 2022
Michelle Weil, Vice Chair – Term Ends: Dec. 2022
Claire Toutant, Secretary – Term Ends: Dec. 2022
Tamar Powell, Treasurer – Term Ends: Dec. 2020
Dan Haggerty, Member – Term Ends: Dec. 2020
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbra Mathewson, Member – Term Ends: Dec. 2020
Dave Olson, Member – Term Ends: Dec. 2022