Growing Cannabis Starts with Dustin Cline and Eric Hollister
Long-time locals Dustin Cline and Eric Hollister came to the CoastsideBuzz Studios, Sunday, November 19th, 2017. Listen in as they go into great detail about how they will be growing cannabis on the coast.
- They will only be growing “starts”.
- They will sell their “starts” to cannabis flower growers and UC research.
- They will hire locally.
- Their workers will make more than they do now working in the current agricultural economy.
- Their workers will have benefits.
- Phase 2 will create “tiny-home” housing for their workers.
- Phase 3 will offer retail sales of coastally grown vegetables and starts.
- They will be leasing their greenhouse and land from Farmer John and his wife, Eda.
Other CoastsideBuzz Interviews
Use the CoastsideBuzz Search Box:
Mark Melville ~ Candidate for SMCo Sheriff, 2018
Dom Padua ~ 4 great local videos Coastal Trail, Old Princeton Landing, Drifter (skateboard), Handplane (surfing).
Skippyjon Jones ~ Bedtime Stories