- This event has passed.
What Will Pumpkin Season Look Like for the Pumpkin Farms?
Mon July 13 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Agricultural Advisory Committee Meeting
Spoken public comments will be accepted during the meeting through Zoom. Please read the following instructions carefully:
1. The July 13, 2020 Agricultural Advisory meeting may be accessed through Zoom online at the link https://smcgov.zoom.us/j/98913462433. The meeting ID is: 989 1346 2433. The meeting may also be accessed via telephone by dialing +1 669-900- 6833 (Local). Enter the meeting ID: 931 8347 8974, then press #. (To find your local number: http://smcgov.zoom.us/u/admSDqceDg).
2. You may download the Zoom client or connect to the meeting using an internet browser. If using your browser, make sure you are using a current, up to date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari 7+. Certain functionalities may be disabled in older browsers including internet explorer.
3. You may be asked to enter an email address and name. We request that you identify yourself by name as this will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak.
4. When the Committee calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on “raise hand” or *9 if calling in on a phone. The Secretary will activate and unmute speakers in turn. Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak.
5. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
Owner/Applicant: John Cozzolino
File Number PLN 2020-00132
Location: 12009 San Mateo Road, Half Moon Bay
Assessor’s Parcel No. 056-331-110
Consideration of an Agritourism Event Permit for the Cozzolino’s upcoming 2020 pumpkin season to include a pumpkin patch, pony ride, petting zoo, two inflatables, and one food vendor. Parking will occuron an existing gravel parking lot to the west of the property. Proposed days and hours of operation are as follows: October 1, 2020 to November 15, 2020; Monday through Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and every Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Please direct any questions to Project Planner Tiare Peña at TPena@smcgov.org.