- This event has passed.
Register for Stanford Medicine’s Town Hall on Covid-19 Vaccine Readiness
Thu January 21 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
COVID-19 Community Virtual Town Hall: VACCINE READINESS
Sponsored by the Office of Community Engagement & Department of Epidemiology and Population Health
Please join Stanford Medicine’s Office of Community Engagement as they present the 7th COVID-19 Virtual Community Town Hall via Zoom and Facebook Live on:
Thursday, January 21, 2021 | 3:30-5:00 PM PST
- Join via Zoom (and for Zoom Spanish Translation) – link provided upon registration.
- Submit Town Hall Questions
- Lisa Goldman Rosas, PhD, MPH (Moderator), Epidemiologist, Stanford Medicine
- Grace Lee, MD, MA, Professor of Pediatrics (Infectious Diseases), Lucile Salter Packard Children’s Hospital
- Holly Tabor, PhD, Assoc. Professor of Medicine, Stanford University
- Public Health Department Officer
Click below for COVID-19 resources and information on past/present community town hall(s):