- This event has passed.
Pillar Point Harbor Surfers’ Beach Restroom, Showers and Greenspace Design Community Workshop
October 5, 2020 @ 5:30pm - 7:00pm
San Mateo County Harbor District hosts a Community Input Workshop.
The San Mateo County Harbor District is actively seeking input on the upcoming Pillar Point Harbor RV Park Public Restroom and Greenspace Project. Please join us on Monday, October 5th at 5:30pm for a Public Workshop to discuss your vision for the project, via Zoom meeting. Project information and meeting access instructions are available on the District’s website at: https://www.smharbor.com/pillar-point-rv-park-public-restroom-and-green-space-improvement-project.
- Join us for an online discussion
- Process and design options for a new restroom and renovation of the public open space at Surfer’s Beach.
- What is your vision for the project?
- San Mateo County Harbor District plans to construct a new restroom, improved ADA-accessible parking and landscape improvements.
- Can’t make it? Give feedback online.
- The design presentation will be posted on the District website with an opportunity to provide comments.
San Mateo County Harbor District