- This event has passed.
Pescadero Municipal Advisory Council Meets 2nd Tuesdays of the Month at 7:00pm
Tue July 13 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating indefinitely
Provide the Community with a more effective means to express its views to the County of San Mateo and other governmental agencies on matters of concern to the Community.
- 6 Current Vacancies
- 0 Terms Expired
- MEETINGS & LOCATION2nd Tuesdays of the Month, 6:30 p.m.MEETINGS ARE HELD ONLINE DURING 2020/COVID. Contact Chair Casey Dunn, firstname.lastname@example.org to receive agenda with Zoom link.Not at physical location until Health Orders are lifted:
Pescadero Community Church
363 Stage Rd.
Pescadero, CA 94060
- CONTACTBrae Hunter, Legislative Aide and Liaison
Office of Supervisor Don Horsley
400 County Center, 1st Floor
Redwood City, CA 94063
Phone: (650) 599-1016
- MEMBERSHIPSeven members who are registered voters residing in the Pescadero area. Elected Directors of other local government agencies are ineligible to serve on the Pescadero Municipal Advisory Council.
- TERMSFour years
- DUTIESAdvise the San Mateo County Board of Supervisors on matters including, but not limited to, public health, safety, welfare, public works and planning which affect the unincorporated Pescadero area.
- APPOINTING AUTHORITYMembers are elected by registered voters of Pescadero.
- COUNSELTimothy J. Fox, Deputy County Counsel
Office of the County Counsel
400 County Center, 6th Floor
Redwood City, CA 94063
- AUTHORITYResolution 55042, adopted May 21, 1991
- PUBLICATIONS PMAC_ByLaws.pdf
Casey Dunn – Chair District 3 Butano Email email@example.com
David LoCoco – Vice Chair District 4 Loma Mar Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nic Erridge – District 1Pescadero Email email@example.com 5671 Pescadero Creek Rd Phone: 415.816.9420
Ken Pesso – District 1 Pescadero – (Dearborn) Email firstname.lastname@example.org P.O. Box 542 phone (650)-444-1483
Rob Skinner – Corresponding Secretary District 1 Pescadero — Email email@example.com PO Box 11 , Pescadero , CA 94060 Phone: 650 879-9420
Carolyn Shade – District 1 Pescadero Email firstname.lastname@example.org P. O. Box 520 , Pescadero, CA 94060-0520 Phone 650 879-0433 Fax 650-879-0403 eFax 650-651-1517
Heather Gibbons – Treasurer District 1 Pescadero Email email@example.com
Monica Ventrice – Secretary District 4 Loma Mar Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: PO Box 620 Pescadero CA 94060
(1) Seat in District 1 Pescadero
(2) Seats in District 2 South Coast
(1) Seat in District 3 Butano
(1) At Large
Catherine Peery , Meredith Reynolds , Maeva Neale, Rob Grant , Mike Polacek , Don McDermott , Steve Simms , Carol Simon , Tim Hudson , Greg Bonaparte , Chris Trailer , John Donnovan , Geoff Allen , John Dixon , Herb Hamor , Sam O’ Sullivan , Irma Mitton , Leslie Fiering , Mike Berthiaume , Pattie Brixen, Kate Haas, David Lee, Jackson Robertson, Jake Bowman, Darius Dunlap, Rob Talbott, David Lustig , Toni Danzig, Celeste Worden , Larry Walsh, Rodger Reinhart …………