Looking for Docents for HMB Coastside History Museum!
Sign up by April 21st, 2018 for the first round of Half Moon Bay Coastside Museum Docent trainings.
Museum Director, Lau Hodges, will lead the training.
6 Saturdays Training Dates
- May 5th, 1-4 @ Johnston House ~ General Coastside History
- May 12th, 1-4 @ HMB Train Depot ~ Ohlone Indians and Spanish Settlements and Mexican Land Grants
- May 19th, 12-3 @ Point Montara Lighthouse ~ Agriculture and Maritime
- May 26th, 1-4 @ HMB History Depot ~ Ocean Shore Railroad and Downtown HMB and Notable Families
- June 2nd, noon-3 @ Point Montara Lighthouse ~ Prohibition and WWII on the Coastside
- June 9th, 1-4 @ HMB Jail Museum ~ HMB Jail History
Docent training will be lead by the ever fun-loving curator extraordinaire Lau Hodges.
She was the Director of Operations and Exhibitions at the San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers. Lau was responsible for the dinosaur through the roof!