Half Moon Bay Coastside Farmers Market Is Open Every Saturday
June 29th, 2024 @ 9:00am - 1:00pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
2023 Season coming. Stay Tuned!
Half Moon Bay Saturdays 9-1
April 2 – December 17
Pacifica Wednesdays 2-6
April 6 – December 21
WE ARE PROUD TO BE PART OF THE COASTSIDE COMMUNITY!
We are a farmer-directed Certified Market designed to link Coastside residents with their neighbors — the Coastside farmers, ranchers, fishermen and culinary artisans that produce some of the most beautiful, nutritious and creative food in the world.
Twice a week we showcase these outstanding producers, as well as providing an incubator for emerging local businesses and a forum for our many community-serving nonprofits.
We serve the Coastside community from Pacifica to Pescadero, and the many visitors to the area, and offer a resilient forum for direct relationships to develop and endure between the people of our community and those who produce our food.
Half Moon Bay Opens April 2, 2022
Pacifica Opens April 6th, 2022
- Masks are required and must be worn properly – covering both nose and mouth – at all times while in the market, and while in line. Only children age 2 and under are exempt from this requirement. Face shields alone are not allowed.
- No shoppers will be allowed into the market area before we open.
- Keep 6’ distance between you and fellow shoppers. Please observe and respect this basic requirement and courtesy.
- Make your transactions swiftly so everyone gets helped. Please remember the market is not social hour for our farmers, ranchers, food makers and our staff. We are always happy to see you, but please keep conversations short.
- Do not crowd around the entrance, or go over, under or around any taped off area, or enter a vendors’ tent from behind.
- Whenever possible send one adult member of the household to shop.
- Be patient, stay nourished and help us. This is hard, but we are almost there.
We hope we don’t need to remind you to stay home if you are sick, and to wash your hands before coming into the market, and leave your pets at home.
We are hopeful that we’ll be able to relax these requirements later in the season, and we need everyone to work with us until we get there.