FLOOD DONATIONS NEEDED. From ALAS’ Facebook page.
Urgent news from Belinda Hernandez Arriaga of Ayudando Latinos a Sonar (ALAS) in Half Moon Bay. Our farmworkers on the Coastside have been hard hit by the storm displacing many families.
If you can help, please bring donations at ALAS located
636 Purissima, Half Moon Bay
or call (650)560-8947
or donate to www.alasdreams.com
or call Belinda Hernandez Arriaga at 650-243-1725
and/or Sandra Sencion at 650-402-8570
- ECONOMIC RELIEF- they have lost days at work and/or not able to get to work due to transportation, being over the hill or lost their car due to flooding.
- FOOD CARDS for those at hotels- they cannot cook.
- TARGET CARDS to replace clothing lost and or bedding supplies.
- NEW WARM BLANKETS, PILLOWS, GLOVES AND SOCKS
- NEW RAIN PONCHOS, GARBAGE BAGS
- UBER RIDES & GAS CARDS
- NEW RAIN BOOTS
- BOTTLED WATER
- DIAPERS AND TOILET PAPER
- NEW OR IN GOOD CONDITION PLASTIC BOXES AND LAUNDRY BASKETS
In the future many will need furniture, beds etc., but for the immediate anything can help the families.
Thanks for everyone calling and asking how to help!
ALAS 636 Purissima St., Half Moon Bay CA 94019 and/or call (650)560-8947
Thanks to our ALAS team, Supervisor Ray Mueller, City Council Joaquin Jimenez, Angels for ALAS, City of Half Moon Bay Team, Julissa Acosta, Norma, Gijon Tony Serrano, Karen and others for being out to support families today. Thanks for everyone calling and asking how to help!
Please bring donations to: ALAS 636 Purissima Half Moon Bay and or donate to www.alasdreams.com and note for flood victims. #HMB #HalfMoonBay #ALAS
For more information please call Belinda Hernandez Arriaga at 650-243-1725 and/or Sandra Sencion at 650-402-8570.
Oak Street Flooding
Pictures from Vanny Love on Nextdoor