Thank you to each and every one of you for all the great support at our Farm to Table Fundraiser this past Saturday (9/14/19). Together, we raised $24,000! It took me several days to upload the video (does anyone know a young graphic artist who wants to volunteer?) but it turned out well. I hope you enjoy it and email the link to your friends.
- Over 20,000 pounds of fresh, organic produce
- Distributed for free to hundreds of needy families
- Employing over 50 people experiencing homelessness every year
- Serving over 5,000 breakfasts
- Seeing with our own eyes that meaningful work transforms lives.
Your support helps us hire people experiencing homelessness to grow fresh, organic vegetables and fruits to distribute for free to families in need, and to clean up the Coastside beaches, trails and thoroughfares. We are dedicated to offering meaningful work, the opportunity to seek supportive services through our partner organizations, and to reweave the web of relationships that make for a happy, satisfying and productive life.