These submission guidelines are in place to help us process and publish a significant volume of content efficiently and in a timely manner. There may be delays in getting your content published on schedule if these guidelines are not followed.
POST & PAGE SUBMISSIONS
A ‘Post‘ is the same thing as an article. The amount of exposure a post may receive will be determined by popularity and Coastsider Radio discretion. By default it’s exposure will diminish over time as new content gets published, but it will continue to be available in the archives with link intact,
A ‘Page‘ is a more static element and resides on the website as a more permanent page. Its exposure and placement on the website is determined by Coastsider Radio at their discretion.
Upon approval, Content Providers and Non-Profits without advertising budgets can submit content for FREE. Coastsider Radio may grant certain parties a role on the website to upload and/or publish their own content
Paid advertisers will subsidize these ads to help promote Coastside Communication and Culture.
- Text: DOC, ODT, or TXT files will be accepted. You may also submit the text via email to mdragony@CoastsiderRadio.com Include any text you want to go in your post or page. This should explain the purpose of your page, include your bio and anything else that will get people to read and share your post and page! Our digital marketing team will help you to optimize your page to be found by as many members of your audience as possible. We want the widest reach available.
- Links: Include the URL link to you own website. Other links included in the post or page should be included on a separate list with each URL (link) on a separate line. To protect our own pagerank and site quality, links will be embedded at CoastsiderRadio discretion. If not abused, links are a great way to use Coastsider Radio’s wide reach and audience to direct people to your site.
- Logos: We love PDFs. JPGs and PNGs files work as well. If your logo is on a background, please make sure that it is a solid color.
- Photos: PDFs, JPGs, PNGs, and GIF files will be accepted. For multiple files or files/folders larger than 2MB, please follow the ‘File Submission‘ directions. So many times we will know a face around town and not know the name
- Audio: MP3, WAV, and AAC files will be accepted. Please follow the ‘File Submissions‘ directions.
To submit a file for posting on CoastsiderRadio.com please follow these steps:
- Upload your file(s) to a cloud storage service
- For multiple files, please place the files in a folder or zip folder
- Copy the link needed to share the file or folder
- Email the link to email@example.com
- A reply will be sent back to the email address used
There are many free or inexpensive cloud storage services that make sharing large files simple. These include DropBox, Box, Amazon(AWS), OneDrive, GoogleDrive, and others.
Please DO NOT email LARGE files. They will not be opened or accepted – only deleted.